You can find a list of the remaining events in this year's Peace Month here.
Things that stand out:
- a Women's Peace Lunch (tomorrow, 12pm to 5pm, FolesHillfields Vision Project, 6 Paul Stacey House, Bath Street in Hillfields)
- the annual Peace Lecture (tomorrow, 7pm, St Mary's Guildhall), given by Prof. Jon Roper -- how contemporary memories of war, and defeat, have been moulded in American political rhetoric, culture and society
- Lunchtime talks of personal stories about peace (this Thursday, at the herbert, 1230pm to 130pm)
- A short film and discussion with forced and economic migrants (Thursday night, 7pm, at the Coventry Peace House)
- A series of events around the Stateless campaign next Saturday. From 11am to 5pm, a "roving band of informers and performers" will explain the position of stateless people, followed by a 10pm Saturday night sleep out in solidarity.