- Richard Lawson on how narcotics, the insurgency and the Afghan government are interlinked.
- James Forsyth on Labour's support amongst public and private sector workers ... compared with support amongst the "economically inactive."
- Iain Martin on Gordon Brown's view that the house price bubble had nothing to do with cheap money and banks out of control. Iain Dale listened to today's You and Yours on Radio 4, where Brown nearly lost his temper, insisting again that it wasn't at all down to him.
- Sam Coates on what might happen, Lib-Dem wise, in the event of a hung parliament.
- Billy Bragg and Dave Rowntree write in the Guardian about the Featured Artists Coalition, "a campaigning organisation that seeks to achieve fair remuneration in exchange for widespread access. Our target is not the music fan but the businesses that are making huge profits by exploiting artistic content for which they pay little or nothing at all."
Finally, Socialist Unity highlight the upcoming climate protests here in Coventry.