28 October 2008

My 1000th Post

To honour the milestone, I thought I'd take a trip around green blogs here in the UK:

- Jim, at the Daily Maybe, has an interview with Jean Lambert, one of our two Green MEPs

- Peter talks about why we need more Green councillors

- Stuart is disappointed that Maidstone Borough Council has decided to prioritise economic growth over carbon emissions reduction

- Natalie describes an arts performance in St Pancras

- Croydon Greens look at the development of roof gardens

- Sue has two posts about trees in Lewisham

- Molly, at Gaian Economics, talks about the IMF, aka, the International Monetary Farce

- Charlie blogs about street lighting in Bristol, Philip highlights the Indie's story on GM in Britain, and Rupert shines a light on the new Green councillor on Mid Beds District Council

Finally, something we're all interested in, Adrian makes us aware of an upcoming conference on eco-retrofitting of housing in Brighton

2 comments:

Jim Jepps said...

Congratulations on your mile stone Scott.

I always read this blog - I just need to improve the number of times I comment - there's nothing worse than not knowing if people appreciate what you do.

Well I do!

Shasha Khan said...

Well done and thanks for checking out our blog!

Shasha